ECMAScript ("Javascript") Version 4 - FALSE ALARM

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 30 19:18:24 UTC 2007

On 10/30/07, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> His objection is to the fact of there being a JavaScript processor
> operating as part of the web browser in the first place.
>
> Changes to the language design or to a given implementation are
> irrelevant to that.

Yes.  That is exactly what I've been thinking.  Thank you for
capturing it so concisely.

And Walter, I'm sorry for shortening your name to Walt in my last
email--I don't know what I was thinking--I don't want to presume any
familiarity.

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com