Looking for a GTA source for Toshiba R500 laptop

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 30 17:04:57 UTC 2007

On 10/30/07, John McGregor <mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Compusmart  (Yonge and Richmond) carries the Portege R500 series.
>
> http://www.compusmart.com/Product/Default.aspx?CatalogID=0&SupplierPartNo=750303&ShowSpecs=True
>
> FWIW, I second Lennart's comment about Toshiba's build quality or lack
> thereof.

John, Lennart,

Thanks fo you both for your links and your feedback.

I'll pass both on to my classmate -- he's living in Sydney, Australia
right now and working (I believe) somewhere in Europe .. so he needs
something that's very light, very powerful and very portable.

Of course, I'll ask him why he isn't choosign a Mac laptop instead --
it could be that the Mac just doesn't support all of the wireless
options that he requires. I don't own a laptop, so I know pretty well
nothing on the subject.

Thanks again.

--
Alex Beamish