Semi-OT: Touch sensors

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 29 21:20:20 UTC 2007

Perfect, that's exactly what I was thinking of, though I couldn't
remember the right name for the part. Sometimes it's just more helpful
to ask your local **geeks than get blank stares from the Home Depot or
even electronics-store staff.  :-)

Cheers,

TJA

**I include myself in that particular group, it's good to be a geek IMHO

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support
LPIC/LPIC-2
(647) 477-1784