OT: Any suggestions on exporting open office figure to eps?

Alex Maynard maynarda-dxuVLtCph9gsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 28 22:33:03 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I hope this question is not to far off topic.

I am trying to get quality eps export of a figure in open office.

So far, I can find anyway to export just the figure.  I could export
the whole page to PDF and convert from PDF to eps, but then I wouldn't
know how to crop the eps file.

I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions?  Is there a way to do
this in open office that I haven't thought of or another software I can
transfer it to before exporting?

Alex