Nokia N800 Internet tablet on sale at Dell

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 27 19:26:21 UTC 2007

| Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:11:51 -0400
| From: Peter King <peter.king-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>
|
| On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 03:22:20PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
|
| > Today, and perhaps today only (I cannot tell for sure), Dell is selling it
| > for $349, including shipping.  It is one of their secondary items on
| > today's installment of their 10 days of deals:
|
| I ordered one, and at the last stage it said that this offer expires
| October 9th. So, today only. Act accordingly.

Now they are down to $297.00 at Dell.ca (US$249 at Dell.com).  I
wonder if you can get a credit from them.  Probably not :-(

The reason is that the N810 has been announced (for November
delivery?).  Sounds nice: it adds GPS and a built-in keyboard.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507075