Fwd: RE: Globeandmail.com Customer Service: Technical Problem

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 27 16:24:04 UTC 2007

I don't know how long the Globe and Mail has had videos on its website, but
when I stumbled across one interesting looking one recently and tried to view
it, it turned out to be in a certain Redmond company's proprietary format.

Being a believer in Open Source, I bitched.  And they were kind enough to
respond.