iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 26 11:24:46 UTC 2007

JoeHill wrote:

<snip>
> I have been using an old 512MB Shuffle, and when I originally had it plugged
> in to my P3 (USB 1), it took about 20 minutes just to fill _that_ up. 4
> GB...that works out to...uh...almost 3 hours?

Okay - I'll probably get the card.

I charged up the nano and now I've had a message on the screen all night:

Writing data tot he device. There is data that needs to be written to
the device Apple iPod before it can be removed. Please do notremove the
media or disconnect the drive.

I unmounted the directory that appeared on the desktop but the messae is
still up. Nothing I do on theiPod brings up the Eject option.

Chris

<snip>