iPod Nano

asdf fia_wrc_fanatic-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 24 04:57:19 UTC 2007

--- Chris Aitken <chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Chris Aitken wrote:
> <snip>
> > [chris at p733 ~]$ /sbin/lspci -vv -s 0:1f.4
> > 00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB Controller
> > #1 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
> Looks like I'll need the USB 2.0 card...
>
> Chris

I have a USB 2.0 card lying around unused... you're more than welcome to take it if
you can pick it up from me. It gave me nothing but problems under Windows on a
system with an ASUS CUSL2 mobo. Yet the same card (another one actually, I bought
two at the same time) works perfectly in my Dell workstation at work. Go figure!

Anyways, contact me off list if you are interested in the card.

Cheers,

Salman Ahmed