iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 23 13:10:15 UTC 2007

For Christmas, my daughter is ready for something a little more
sophisticated than Bratz. I have my eye on the iPod Nano. My only
"experiences" with .mp3 files are ripping (from CDs, not Internet) .ogg
files and burning them to CDs, and a year or so ago installing limewire
only to have it fail on boot. I want to know if any of you have had luck
downloading .mp3 files from the Internet and getting them onto an iPod.
I don't want to buy this thing only to have it go the way
Starcraft-on-linux did for me (i.e unsuccessful even with several
talented people helping me).  This is a little more important because
I'll be dropping a couple hundred bucks on it /before/ I know it works.
I have a P733 with USB port.

Chris