NFS-ssh-iptables

Daniel Son dsong-ieW52yutvQFg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 19 15:47:49 UTC 2007

you can get some ideas from here (don't know, maybe you saw this one
already). The general idea is to make NFS server to use static ports, as
soon as you do it, you can establish ssh tunnels, either manually or
through a script. Making NFS use static ports is more or less mandatory
whether you use iptables or ssh tunnels

http://www.howtoforge.com/nfs_ssh_tunneling

http://www.meta-for.org - Open Source software catalog