OT:Tigerdirect.ca prices

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 18 16:24:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 08:11:53PM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> For most stuff your right, the stores around College
> and Spadina are normally cheaper than TigerDirect.
>
> There are some exceptions, a few months ago I bought a
> home theater PC case from the Tiger Direct shop in
> Etobicoke. Now good looking home theater cases are a
> bit of a specialty item (i.e. most of the College /
> Spadina shops DON'T carry them). Of the few shops
> around that do, at least at the time Tiger Direct was
> the least expensive option.
>
> As with all things, it is a case of buyer beware. SOME
> good deals to be found at Tiger Direct, BUT....

Well for home theatre cases, I would recomend a silverstone case (which
isn't cheap) but is carried by canada computers.  I really like my
LC16M.  Nice solid case, lots of room, looks good, great features, and
solid enough to dampen whatever noise the machine makes.

Most of what tiger direct sells is junk (in my opinion).  They have a
few decent parts, but usually at a higher price than the better places
have it for.

--
Len Sorensen