SyncML apps for compatible phones

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 16 19:29:42 UTC 2007

I've got a new Samsung D900i which supposedly supports the SyncML
standard for synchronization. What I'd like to do is sync the address
book and contacts via bluetooth between my PC and phone. I can connect
to the phone via bluetooth for file transfers, and I've tried a few
"syncml" apps, but I haven't yet found something that will actually
connect to the phone via bluetooth and perform a contacts sync.

Any ideas?

Currently using Debian/linux-2.6.22/KDE 3.5