Can't access my web server

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 15 18:36:57 UTC 2007

Ian Petersen wrote:

> For whatever it's worth, my httpd is still responding to remote
> requests on port 80 and I'm with Teksavvy as well.  I checked by
> ssh'ing to a friend's machine (he's also on Teksavvy--dunno if that
> makes a difference) and used wget to retrieve a page from my site.
> Worked fine.

Amazingly, so is mine now. Incredible, all I had to do was change the port
forward on the router from UDP to TCP.

Man I am such an idiot sometimes. Very sorry for the wasted time, but thanks to
everyone who helped eliminate all of the possible problems that did not relate
to my own stupidity... :-\

--
JoeHill