ISP woes

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 12 14:57:22 UTC 2007

Ian Petersen wrote:

> On 10/12/07, Neil Watson <tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Any suggestions?
>
> No immediate suggestions, 'cause I don't know anything about DSL, but
> the longer-term solution would be to switch providers.
> OntarioDSL/TekSavvy seems to be well-liked on this forum, and that's
> who I use.  No complaints here.

Giant 'me too' on this. I was having very very similar problems with Sympatico,
including the 'tech support' helplessness. Been with Teksavvy since May and not
a single problem. Their responses to my queries by e-mail for things like adding
an e-mail address usually take about 5 minutes to complete.

--
JoeHill