[OT]: Poll: How'd you vote? (And why I'm asking...)

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 11 15:54:29 UTC 2007

On October 11, 2007 02:09:18 am Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
> Hmmm, Well I am the CFO for the NDP candidate in Eglinton-Lawrence
> and I have been arguing for MMP, so I think everybody can deduce how
> I voted.
>
> The voter turnout is looking pretty crappy at about 51.3%

CBC has this: 52.6%, a record low. So hooray for those who voted,
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ontariovotes2007/story/2007/10/11/ov-turnout-071010.html

And those who voted Liberal, they captured 42% of the popular vote.
That's ~1.85 million or so of the 4.4million who voted, and of a total
8.8million eligible voters. Yay democracy and to the silent
tyranny/apathy of the masses!

Jamon