[OT]: Poll: How'd you vote? (And why I'm asking...)

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 11 06:05:14 UTC 2007

Tux party? How about an open-source party? You can use a penguin as a
mascot if you think it might help :-)

Well, not quite open-source, but I wonder if a political party based
on an open-communication and open-source paradigms might work from a
social/governmental perspective.

Who do we nominate?

Oh, and I'm still not actually a GTA resident, just popping in and out
from BC to see the girlfriend and looking for work there, so no votes
here yet.