[OT]: Poll: How'd you vote? (And why I'm asking...)

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 11 02:02:47 UTC 2007

My stance on the MMP scheme should be well known here.

As for the vote: I was seriously considering NDP until two days ago. A
horrible crash in Brampton that day had claimed lives and resulted in
two arrests under the new anti-racing law.

Howard Hampton took the opportunity to say the accident wouldn't have
happened if Ontario had photo radar.

Game Over -- at least to me.

I won't say how I did vote, but I don't usually change my mind so close
to election day.

- Evan