[OT]: Poll: How'd you vote? (And why I'm asking...)

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 10 20:45:26 UTC 2007

I know there's a certain etiquette involved with Provinciial/Federal
Elections so I'm looking for volunteers to help me understand how
others in +_our_+ FOSS community see things.  No reasons, just
results.

I - MOST SINCERELY - do not wish to see flames, nor fire of any kind.
Just the truth.  If you don't wish to speak, then please don't - as is
our norm.  :-)

I voted Green, For MMP.

[PS - If you haven't voted yet and wish to drop a line on this thread,
please vote _first_.  Thanks.]

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/