FPTP vs MMP

David Kreuter dkreuter-q4+D78v0SMv8u52rGdhAxQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 9 20:18:15 UTC 2007

True say. I look at fairly simply I suppose. We have had majority
gov'ts provincially and federally with the ruling party at around
40%. That's not a majority.
In my riding the Green Party candidate does not have a chance or for
that matter NDP so I often find myself choosing Liberal or
Conservative based on perceived electability, or voting
against a party. What if I like the Green party? Coalition
governments may not be great but I'm willing to chance it.
David