OLF; room for one more bird the BoF nest

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 6 23:53:26 UTC 2007

For those of you fresh from the egg; the BoF (birds of a feather)
is a very loosely structured round-table style discussion around a given
topic. The Birds of a Feather part of the upcoming Ontario Linux Fest, is almost
booked solid, but a little birdie told me that there was ONE MORE SPOT to
fill. We're a mighty eclectic bunch, here at the GTAlug, but I'll bet if
we knocked our heads together we'd identify that one missing feather in our
midst. What important topic, of general interest, is glaringly missing from
the schedule ?
(onlinux.ca/schedule)
djp