Countdown to Ontario Linux Fest

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 6 15:56:45 UTC 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 23:06:05 Interlug Lists wrote:
> On 10/5/07, Fraser Campbell <fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > That's what I mean.  On http://onlinux.ca/ right side column titled
> > sponsors ... the only visible sponsor is KWLUG, others are commented out,
> > see below for example:
> >
> >   <!--<div class="view-label view-field-field-sponsorlink-url">
> > Limited</a></div>-->
> >
> > Google, RIM, IBM, etc. are all commented out ... odd.
> >
> > I saw that from work today and from home.
>
> How strange.  I'm not seeing that at all, and I've been compulsively
> refreshing all day.  All of the sponsors appear as expected here.

Strange indeed.  I'm almost certain that I saw that effect yesterday at work
from my Windows system (IE somthing), from my laptop at the office I
definitely saw the problem in both firefox (2.0.0.6) and konqueror (3.5.6).
This morning from home firefox is now co-operating, konqueror still is not
despite me clearing it's cache.

At work I definitely go through a proxy, at home (teksavvy) it's possible they
redirect me through a proxy but I'm not sure.  Sorry, no time to
troubleshoot, turkey is waiting ...

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada