Follow-up on last Thursday's Ontario Linux Fest Meeting.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 6 12:57:19 UTC 2007

Just to follow-up on the OLF meeting last Thursday.

Here are the tasks that need attention:

- Who will be on-site booth lead (NOT me, I have a
  family commitment I can not get out of that day).
  At the meeting Seneca Cunningham noted she had
  other commitments at the show, so she doubted that
  she would be able to act as lead.

- Finalize booth staffing, we need two people who can
  staff the booth more-or-less all day (i.e. the day
  minus bathroom/lunch breaks).

- Finalize handouts (likely just recycle what we used
  at IT360).

- Make sure table cover gets to show (just recycle
what
  we used at IT360).

- Set dress code (business casual would be my vote).

- Update wiki (which I did some work on yesterday,
  make sure the NewTLUG info is up to date, etc...).

Thoughts?

Colin McGregor