OT: Email Legal Disclaimers

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 6 03:04:45 UTC 2007

Beautiful!  I'll have to hang on to these to show future clients who insist
on them.  My favorite so far:

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
be included on your message.

-kms