Next TLUG meeting.

Colin Davidson cdavidson-LdRZAy6QGm4lk5EcyZIkJQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 5 19:49:48 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am a somewhat experience Linux user (I am currently between Gentoo
installs, as it were, and have on occasion used kgdb) and have been thinking
about attending a TLUG meeting for a while. I have a couple of questions
about the next meeting. From the website, it looks like this is the AGM. Is
that one that a newcomer would really want to attend? And if so, where is
it? I've been searching the site for a while now and can't find any
indication (this may be a PEBCAK error, but if it's there, I can't find the
information).

Thanks, Colin