PHP Developer Opportunity

Vince Fry vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 5 14:59:58 UTC 2007

My employer is looking for a PHP developer to help us with a custom,
in-house Warehouse Management System. Here's the posting:

Onsite in Brampton, full-time contract

We are are looking for a full time junior PHP developer who is up to
the challenge of working in the fast-paced logistics industry. Our
focus is retail supply chain distribution. You will be working with a
dynamic group of people on a diverse set of projects, for a diverse
set of clients.

Requirements:

      * Strong PHP 5 Skills
      * Great communication and documentation skills
      * Works well in a team environment
      * Able to follow established coding standards
      * Strong MySQL database skills
      * Working knowledge of linux

Useful:

      * Zend Certified Engineer
      * MySQL Core Certification
      * Experience working with PHP 5 and mySQL
      * Previous logistics experience

Please send your resume in PDF, MS Word or Open Office to
Human_Resources-PYJcXEn6ByIWbn5ELLBuDkEOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org