Ontario Linux Fest

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 4 15:17:06 UTC 2007

I would like to have a little meeting this evening at
7:00 PM regarding the upcoming Ontario Linux Fest. The
meeting will be at the Starbucks inside the Indigo
store at Yonge & Eglinton (2300 Yonge St).

First order of business will be to decide who will
lead the GTALug efforts on site (NOT me, I have a
family commitment that I can not get out of, so
someone else will have to take the on-site lead).

Colin McGregor