gtkpod issues

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 2 18:35:51 UTC 2007

I'm trying load tracks onto my ancient iPod shuffle (512MB) using gtkpod, but
for some reason the way gtkpod is doing this I cannot access all of the songs.

From what I can see, gtkpod is taking the 72 songs I am trying to load and
dividing them up into groups of 24. The problem with this is I can only listen
to the first 24 songs, and then it just repeats. The other 48 are apparently
inaccessible.

Is there some way to tell gtkpod _not_ to do this? It's highly annoying, and
the device is essentially useless to me this way.

Thanks!

--
JoeHill