starcraft

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 2 15:02:53 UTC 2007

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

<snip>
> As for win98, make sure it has the pcnet32 ethernet driver installed.
I did a web search on pcnet32 - it appears it is an AMD card. I went
back to Network Properties and chose Add > Adaptor > AMD > AMD PCNET
Family Adaptor [PCI-ISA]. It advised me that I chose a PnP adaptor and
now I had to shut down, install the card and power on. I shut down the
vm and powered it on again and I wasn't given any mesages - Network
Neighbourhood was not even on the desktop and when I went into Network
(in Control Panel) there was nothing in there (no adaptor - nothing).

Chris

<snip>