Mounting USB key in Ubuntu Solved

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 2 01:04:33 UTC 2007

Rebooting the machine seem to get it working. For some reason I got
to kill the winbind process that starts at boot time and restart it.

Thanks,
EK

--- E K <ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> Besides plugdev, I even tried to add the user to adm, admin,...
> groups.
>
> Here is the output from id
>
> id
> uid=10000(lewis) gid=10000(hrpb)

groups=4(adm),20(dialout),24(cdrom),25(floppy),29(audio),30(dip),44(video),46(plugdev),104(scanner),112(netdev),113(lpadmin),115(powerdev),117(admin),10000(hrpb),10001

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca