Learning to Program

Kevin Morris kevjmorris-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 1 11:55:49 UTC 2007

Great resource, I am new to programming and I currently do not have the money to get a Linux box, any suggestions on how I can still learn Linux, are there any resources that I can use to simulate Linux, I currently use cygwin is that a good place to start or are there other resources available
As well, can someone recommend good online Linux tutorials. Thanks