Rogers and IP addresses

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 26 02:53:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 11:39:31AM -0500, Jamon Camisso wrote

> mirror.peer1.net is 4 hops away for Teksavvy customers, it is a
> fantastic mirror. debian.yorku.ca is a good too, and you avoid the
> gulus.usherbrooke.ca mirror which comes up sometimes for
> ftp.ca.debian.org since it is usually horrendously slow.
>
> The nrc mirror is decent though, and I like using it just to ensure
> that the nrc don't stop offering the mirror.

  Speaking of mirrors, do any of the recommended mirrors above carry
Gentoo?  At the end of the month I'll be leaving Cybersurf (you don't
want to know) and becoming a Teksavvy customer.  So something that's
"near" Teksavvy will be nice to know about.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
Q. Mr. Ghandi, what do you think of Microsoft security?