just when I think I am out, they pullllll me back in! - [Or how blackberry is making my linux life difficult!]

Vince Fry vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 22 19:46:29 UTC 2007

Groupwise does indeed run on SUSE, the company I currently worked for
has this configuration. We're currently running on SUSE Server 9, and
we are planning on upgrading to Novell's OES next year, along with
Groupwise 8.

We're also running a BES, as well as Groupwise Mobile (basically
Nokia's Intellisync). Both of these HAS to run on Windows Server,
which caused us no end of grief.

We are able to push calendar sync through both options, however, and
we have users running Windows, Mac OS X and SLED.

Vince Fry
vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But
John came fifth and won a toaster...