Need a Tutor for gimp

Kevin Morris kevjmorris-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 21 13:40:53 UTC 2007

Hi Rob,
There are a lot of great OSS apps out there that developers don't know about, yes they need to advertise more but I am sure that $$$ are a huge factor...but the best advertising is in word-of-mouth, it is up to us to spread the word...once I use GIMP I will be sure to let others know about my experience. Hopefully my work will showcase this application.
Cheers
Kevin