OT: Buying an iPod in Toronto: recommendations please

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 20 20:14:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 10:02:58AM -0500, Alex Beamish wrote:
> It's going to be a high-tech birthday for my wife -- I'm getting her a 500G
> (or so) hard drive to expand her existing system (she's used up her 35G
> drive already, if you can believe it), and I'm also planning on getting her
> an iPod. I usually shop at Sonnam [1, at Spadina/College] for computer
> parts, but I know there's an Apple store kitty corner to that where I can
> probably buy an iPod. Carbon Computing doesn't have iPods on their web site
> so I'm guessing they don't sell them.
>
> Any thumbs up/thumbs down recommendations for where to buy an iPod in
> Toronto? Thanks.

www.shopbot.ca

Ask it for a model, and see what it suggests.  Very handy.

I think I was in sonnam a few weeks ago, but I am not sure.  i was in
and out of a number of small computer stores in that area and found them
all lacking.  I ended up just going to canada computers the next day.

If I can easily walk down the isles, the computer store doesn't have
enough stock, or it isn't a real computer store.

The apple store is not a computer store, it is an electronics/appliances
store. :)

--
Len Sorensen