OT: Buying an iPod in Toronto: recommendations please

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 20 15:02:58 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

It's going to be a high-tech birthday for my wife -- I'm getting her a 500G
(or so) hard drive to expand her existing system (she's used up her 35G
drive already, if you can believe it), and I'm also planning on getting her
an iPod. I usually shop at Sonnam [1, at Spadina/College] for computer
parts, but I know there's an Apple store kitty corner to that where I can
probably buy an iPod. Carbon Computing doesn't have iPods on their web site
so I'm guessing they don't sell them.

Any thumbs up/thumbs down recommendations for where to buy an iPod in
Toronto? Thanks.

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario