Need a Tutor for gimp

Kamran grandriver-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 20 10:13:00 UTC 2007

Just so there isn't any confusion, gimp in the subject line refers to
the GNU Image Manipulation Program.  I know most of you are shaking your
head saying, "we know", but you can understand that the subject could
lead to a huge misunderstanding.

I like tooling around with flavours of Linux and programming in lots of
different languages.  I like the Linux man pages, books on hacking the
Linux kernel and magazines that talk about why Django is cool.  I hate
learning end user applications.  Derive what ever you want from that.

I need a tutor to teach me in depth about creating and manipulating
images with gimp.  I'd take a course locally but they are all on
Photoshop.   I've got a free pdf book on the gimp for an old version but
I am too lazy to read it.

I need a person who could write their own book on gimp for version 2.2.x
to tutor me.  I have a laptop with a flavour of Linux on it so I am
mobile.  Please contact me if you want to take this on and we will take
if from there.  gimp 2.4.x just came out so if in your expert opinion it
really is that much better we can use it instead.

I am happy to say I pay in Canadian Dollars.