About future GTALUG talks.

Amos H. Weatherill right_maple_nut-/E1597aS9LT10XsdtD+oqA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 19 17:38:03 UTC 2007

Hello, All

My name is Amos, at the GTALUG Executive meeting on Oct., 22nd I was
confirmed as the official scheduler of GTALUG Talks for the club. This
means that I find myself in need of two things.

No. 1 : The topics that are near and dear to the hearts of GTALUG Members.
(Linux Releated, Please.)

No. 2 : The names and contact info. of people who are both able and willing
to give talks on these subjects.

My E-Mail address is right_maple_nut-/E1597aS9LQ2Hvz0r4duyA at public.gmane.org

If you send me a message on this topic directly, please prefix the subject
line with the following string :

[TLUG-Talks]

Please copy and paste athe mail filter that will prevent me from missing the
messages is very literal minded.

Signed.
Amos H. Weatherill