iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 16 01:02:04 UTC 2007

Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A side note I don't know if you've already done this but you can type
>
> # mount

<snip>

Thanks. Does everything look okay here?:

[root at p733 chris]# mount
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 on / type ext3 (rw)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
/dev/sda2 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
sunrpc on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw)
/dev/sdd1 on /media/IPOD_ type vfat
(rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=hal,shortname=lower,uid=500)

Well, that tells me it's vfat, which I didn't know.

Chris

<snip>