iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 13 15:32:54 UTC 2007

JoeHill wrote:

<snip>
> This is insane! lol. Okay, I hope you're not thinking that everything is this
> difficult, esp after what you went through with Starcraft 8-)
>
> Exactly how attached are you to Fedora...?

Less and less every day.
> Anyhow, I did a search on rpmfind.net, and it only came up with Mandriva RPM's.
> I know it is called libsgutils under Debian/Ubuntu as well, so I don't know
> _why_ Fedora seems to have decided to call it something completely different!
>
> Looks like it's called sg3-utils-devel and sg3-utils-libs.

Still no luck:
[root at p733 chris]# yum install sg3-utils-devel
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
primary.sqlite.bz2        100% |=========================| 3.8 MB
01:22
updates                   100% |=========================| 2.3 kB
00:00
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package sg3-utils-devel available.
Nothing to do
[root at p733 chris]# yum install sg3-utils-dev
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package sg3-utils-dev available.
Nothing to do
[root at p733 chris]# yum install sg3-utils-libs
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package sg3-utils-libs available.
Nothing to do