Asus EEE

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 10 09:24:12 UTC 2007

Hey Guys,

I Have an asus EEE and i thought id be clever and install ubuntu.

I did these steps:

1, Installed ubuntu on a USB drive from my desktop computer
2. Hooked the usb up to the asus eee
3. ried booting it up and it dies loading the grub loader giving me
error 2 right afte grub loading stage 1.5

Ive tried reinstalling grub from the built in os.
Tried numerous changes like device.map and grup.conf

Can't figure out how to get past the Error 2

if anyone has any suggestions let me know.