iPod Nano

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 8 20:37:46 UTC 2007

On November 8, 2007 02:22:07 pm Chris Aitken wrote:
> Chris Aitken wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> I did find some libglade2 (sic) packages. I tried to install the one
> for fedora 7 and got,
>
> [root at p733 chris]# rpm -i Desktop/libglad*
>         package libglade2-2.6.0-3.fc7 is already installed
>
> So, I ran ./autogen.sh (as user in /home/chris/gtkpod) again and it
> complained that liblgade-2.0 is still not there. So, I'm guessing
> libglade2* and libglade-2* are two different animals. The only
> libglade-2 at rpmfind.net is for polish(ed) linux so I didn't install
> that...

For any library that gets listed when you're compiling a package, you
need to have the dev/devel version installed. So yes, you have
libglade2, but you'll need libglade2-devel as well, since the compile
process requires those development files. Every package is different in
its requirements.

You might find that rpm.pbone.net is a good search tool to use for rpms
too.

Jamon