re-thinking LUGs and early planning for the first Canadian LUG summit

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 7 23:41:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 02:04:45PM -0500, David J Patrick wrote:
> PING !
>
> did this actually get out to the list ?
> is it possible that ~40 people had something to say about someone elses
> troubles using an iPod, but /nooooobody/ has a comment regarding a national
> LUG summit ? Am I alone on this one ?
>
> still hoping it's my mail configuration that's busted, and not just general
> apathy.

I honestly don't know why people think someone in vancouver cares what a
LUG in toronto is doing.  For the most part they are only interesting to
the people in the local area.

So in other words I think any such effort is a complete waste of time
and energy.  Perhaps I am not alone which could explain the lack of
comments (it did make it through just fine, I remember reading it).

--
Len Sorensen