iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 7 18:53:16 UTC 2007

Chris Aitken wrote:
> JoeHill wrote:
>
> <snip>
>> Er, wait. You did both libgpod _and_ gtkpod already? I thought you
>> had only done
>> the first one.
>>
> Sorry, I confused myself. I went back over my posts and see that I
> probably didn't re-install gtkpod. Do I run the sv download command as
> root or regular user?
Okay, I'm back on track. It seems that it doesn't matter how I sv the
thing onto my system. Either way - it's here.

Now, where I'm at is I did the libgpod sv and install. Now I'm doing the
gtkpod install. But at the end of the ./autogen (run as uaser, of
course) output I'm getting

checking for GTK... no
configure: error: *** No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
See `config.log' for more details.

Yet, when I try to install that it doesn't work:

[root at p733 gtkpod]# yum install gtk+-2.0
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00