MS Exchange alternatives

Daniel Son dsong-ieW52yutvQFg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 7 18:11:43 UTC 2007

As many other products it doesn't have "native" outlook support. I think
Scalix is the only one that comes with outlook support by default. the
others unfortunately wither have commercial plugins or offer you
IMAP/iCAL/DAV plugins.

Check the link below (www.meta-for.org). It doesn't have complete
information, and maybe not all the products are there, but it might give
you the overall picture of what is available.

http://www.meta-for.org - Open Source software catalog

E K wrote:
> --- Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>

>> On 11/3/07, Myles Braithwaite <myles-Ufssi81vwmMSKvlGVnxYRVaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think you will really find a Open Source exchange killer
>>>
>> that

[...]