iPod Nano

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 7 13:20:06 UTC 2007

JoeHill wrote:

<snip>
> mess with Amarok. From what I see, 'mess' and 'Amarok' are synonyms, but then
> I'm totally prejudiced against KDE ;)

I don't like the amarok interface. Or I should say that the amarok
handbook doesn't seem to acurately describe the application? It refers
to windows in the application that don't seem to be there or have a
different name or location. I wasn't just thrashing about this time. I
actually read the whole handbook and spent a few hours with the interface.

Chris