OT: Alternatives to Firefox and Google

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 5 22:45:57 UTC 2007

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 08:35:27PM -0500, Evan Leibovitch wrote

> Any project of a reasonable size will draw its series of whines and
> conspiracy theories.
>
> The worst complaint of the article (and evidence of Mozilla's evil
> ways) is that features from two add-ons liked by the author are not
> rolled into the core.

  My major whine is that Firefox is including too damn much stuff in the
core, like spell-checking and the upcoming 3.0 with its IAP (Internet
Application Platform).

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
Q. Mr. Ghandi, what do you think of Microsoft security?