iPod Video -- Success!

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 5 14:23:04 UTC 2007

Sorry, Joe, I /do/ have your post. This is about video not audio. Do you
think this will solve my .mp3/.ogg upload trouble as well? By the way,
can iPods even play .ogg or do I have to convert all my .ogg's to .mp3's
via Audacity first? The screenshotas for amarok show .ogg files which
gives me some hope, however I'm finding it won't "transfer" (or /think/
it transfers) files to the iPod unless I convert them to .mp3's.

Chris