[OT]: Heh. Wanna double your salary? :-)

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 4 02:55:44 UTC 2007

> On 11/3/07, Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > I'd love to hear proof/dis-proof of the loophole.  If
> > comments aren't forthcoming, I'll try again later.  :-)
>
> Lol.  Oops.  I stopped reading after step 5.  The spoiler and
> explanation are given in the Tips section.  Apologies for the noise.

I didn't know there was a spoiler. I teach proofs, and this is a variation on
an old problem that students solve. For any first-year U of T Comp Sci
students, there is a problem just like it in Spivak's "Calculus", Chapter 1, if
the text is still being used. Spivak himself mentions the rule in the text part
of Chapter 1.

Paul King