OT: Alternatives to Firefox and Google

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 3 19:02:42 UTC 2007

As a web2 developer I would say that it is very difficult to satisfy
all browsers. Firefox is the best for me and all other browsers are
mostly far away behind it. Opera is perhaps an exeption, though there
are also differences between Opera and Firefox. Konqueror is far
behind and is useless in case of more advanced applications.

Well, if you want to view simple web pages, any browser is OK. But www
evolves towards complex applications and we are left with no much
choice but using the most advanced browsers in many cases. Konqueror
for instance, will probably never show the same as firefox or opera.

zb.