OT: drive belts

Paul Nash paul-fQIO8zZcxYtFkWKT+BUv2w at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 3 13:27:08 UTC 2007

Thanks to all of those who helped me find a beautiful Staunton chess
set for my nephew.

Now I need another sligtly-out-of-the-ordinary source.  I have an
ageing Hitachi audio CD player, which has several little rubber drive
belts that open and close the tray, raise the direct-drive motor,
etc.  These have perished over the years, and I am looking for a
source of new ones.  Ideally, someone who will either be able to look
at the failed belt/s and say "aha, you need a ..."; or, better still,
someone who can sell me a box of assorted little belts.

Any ideas?  Queen Street or Callege/Spadina somewhere?

Thanks

	paul